Mark is currently playing the lead role of Elder Price in the multi Award winning musical The Book Of Mormon.
Mark says: "I couldn't be happier to be making my American debut performing such an incredible role in a show which in my opinion is one of the best
musicals ever written. I feel honoured and privileged to have this opportunity
and am excited to perform for all the audiences around the US!"
WEST END AND LEADING TOUR CREDITS
- Sam Wheat in GHOST THE MUSICAL (Piccadilly Theatre)
- Fiyero in WICKED (Apollo Victoria Theatre)
- Curly in OKLAHOMA (National Tour)
- Brad Majors in THE ROCKY HORROR SHOW (National Tour)
- Troy Bolton in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL: LIVE ON STAGE (Hammersmith Apollo)
- Monty Python's SPAMALOT (Palace Theatre)
Other theatre credits: ) Principal Vocalist ULTIMATE BROADWAY
(Shanghai culture square theatre) The Prince in Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs (Venue Cymru, Llandudno), Richard in Jet Set Go! (Jermyn Street), Prince Charming in Cinderella (Churchill Theatre, Bromley), Caleb in Seven Brides For Seven Brothers (UK Tour), The title role in Dick Whittington (Swan Theatre, High Wycombe), Ensemble and understudy to the Emperor in Aladdin (New Wimbledon Theatre and Milton Keynes Theatre).
Read a selection of reviews from Mark's theatre work>>